Banff is a 90 minute drive from Calgary International Airport and is served by convenient airport shuttles. More information coming soon and can also be found at:

Entering Canada

For international travelers, please ensure you have the proper documentation to travel into Canada. Please visit the website of the Government of Canada here to find out if you need to apply for a visa. Please note that some visa-exempt foreign nationals now need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to fly to or transit through Canada. For U.S. citizens, although a visa or eTA is not required, a valid U.S. passport is most likely necessary.

Please contact us at should you need a formal invitation letter when applying for the Canadian travel visa.